Safe Deck – The market-leading Crash Deck platform
Available for Hire & Sale
Please call for prices 01425 541210
If it’s Orange, you know it’s Safe Deck, Tested to the highest standard.
Safe Deck is a lightweight safety platform system or ‘crash deck’. With a unique design, Safe Deck provides you with a versatile, cost-effective and reliable Crash Deck System that functions as both a fall prevention system and safe working platform.
Crash Deck That Exceeds Current Safety Standards
The Safe Deck has undergone rigorous testing and can be loaded to 2.0 kN/m²(UDL) It is the only lightweight crash deck on the market that allows a tube & fitting scaffold to be built through it whilst in situ maintaining the safety of your operatives.
This safety platform has been tested to BS EN12811-1:2003 and ACR (M) 001:2005 British Industry Standards. Safe Deck is manufactured in the UK to the highest possible standard using our state of the art manufacturing facility.
Benefits of Safe Deck :
- Our crash deck is available in a range of sizes and 3 leg heights
- Quick and easy installation
- Can be fitted in to almost any area
- Resistant to UV degradation, rot and chemical resistant
- Non-slip surface
- Locking pins to secure all components together
- Suitable for all roof truss work
- Suitable for chamber joist floor installation
- Full supply and installation service available across the UK
- Hire and sale only options also available
- FASET approved crash deck training can be provided for both Inspection and Installation.
Safe Deck Installations are carried out by our highly trained and professional operatives and where supplied on a hire basis, its simple design makes for easy installation. We can also provide training for your own installers if required.