Personnel and environmental safety products, for onshore and offshore hazardous work environments.
Scaffpads are a highly effective scaffolding safety system used to prevent injuries caused by personnel walking into protruding scaffolding joints and other worksite hazards.
Availability: Out of stock
Scaffpad® - The Scaffolding Safety System
Scaffpad maintains and improves worksite safety in seconds.
Scaffpad reduces impact related injuries and damage to clothing and equipment. Made of flexible foam with integrated hook & eye fastener straps, Scaffpad provides quick and easy to use padded covering for any protruding hazard, from scaffold joints to pipe valves.
Originally designed for use in the harsh offshore North Sea environment, Scaffpad is extremely durable and hard wearing.
- Excellent protection against impact injury
- High visibility hazard identification
- Quick and easy to install
- Helps to reduce site waste
- Extremely durable
- No need for additional parts or tools
- Easy to clean and re-use
- Fire retardant foam pad / fabric
- Nylon webbing and hook & loop fasteners
- High-visibility yellow as standard
- Available in two standard sizes
- Single size Scaffpad: 24 x 10 x 5cm
- Double size Scaffpad: 24 x 20 x 5cm
- NB: Brass eyelets are standard on all Scaffpad models. Use in conjuction with tie-wraps to help increase site security
|Country of Manufacture|